Are you new to St. John? Are you new to the Lutheran faith? Have you been a Lutheran for a while and just want a refresher on what we believe? Then we'd love you to join us at the 'Abundant Life New Member Class'!
What is 'Abundant Life'?
- It is a forum for spiritual questions.
- It is a casual and conversational place to explore questions and/or doubts.
- It is the new member path for those of other backgrounds considering joining St. John.
- It is a place to bring your family and friends to ask questions and get Biblical answers.
- It is a place for St. John leadership to become better equipped to lead the Body of Christ.
When is 'Abundant Life' held?
- The next 8-week course will take place on Monday evenings beginning on March 4 and ending on April 22, 2013. **We are happy to provide child care.
Where is 'Abundant Life' held?
- Class will take place in Luther Hall, located near the back of the church sanctuary
What is the format of 'Abundant Life'?
- Conversational and interactive
- Addressing the fundamentals of the Lutheran-Christian faith
Interested in the class? Interested in more information?
- Contact Mrs. Lynette Novack at 248-402-8020 or email@example.com
- Please let us know if you'll need child care during the class so we can plan for it.