MOPS Registration Form 2015-16
Mom 2 Mom Sale seller registration packet
MOPS International exists to encourage, equip and develop every mother of preschoolers to realize her potential as a woman, mother and leader in the name of Jesus Christ.
MOPS International Faith Position Statement
MOPS International is a Christian non-profit organization that believes in working with local Christian churches to maximize ministry opportunities to God's Kingdom. MOPS programs are chartered in churches of many different denominations and Christian traditions, but all share the common desire to reach out with the gospel of Jesus Christ and to bring glory to God in everything.
St. John MOPS is a place where Moms of preschoolers (infants to kindergarten) can go to meet like-minded women also passing through this unique stage of life. The women are of all ages and backgrounds, but share the same desire ~ to be the best mothers they can be! We have two different groups ~ our Monday group is a smaller group and offers limited childcare during the meeting, while our Thursday group features small discussion groups within a larger group setting. (We have a special childcare program on Thursday…but space fills up fast!). We also enjoy activities during the month both with and without our children.
WHAT MOPS OFFERS
Whichever MOPS group suits your needs, you’ll find we have a lot to offer:
- A haven for soothing frazzled nerves and forming friendships
- Teaching by an experienced mentor mother who shares Biblical truths and practical ways to fulfill the varied roles of a child of God, wife and mother
- Discussion groups in an encouraging, accepting atmosphere where Moms can safely talk about their feelings about motherhood and marriage
- A quality children’s program (MOPPETS) where your little ones are loved and cared for by our volunteer caregivers, and enjoy social, spiritual and creative opportunities
- A place to gain perspective and balance in a group that helps to bring out the best in you as a Mom and as a child of God
TELL ME ABOUT THE MEETINGS
MOPS meets once a month at St. John in Luther Hall. (The MOPPETS meet in various classrooms within the church. For information on the MOPPETS program, click here.) What is a typical MOPS morning like?
Drop off child (if applicable)
||Discussion Group Prayer
Discussion Group Time
Craft (if applicable)
If you are interested in learning more about MOPS, please contact one of the following coordinators:
For the Thursday session, email Julie or Emily.