WE BELIEVE THAT...
the Bible is the inerrant Word of God and the only measure, source, and norm of life and doctrine and that the Lutheran Confessions as contained in the Book of Concord properly proclaim the teachings of the Bible.
OUR CORE VALUES ARE...
- God has commissioned His Church to make disciples of all nations, and we respond to His love for us with evangelistic love for bringing His Gospel to the lost. Matthew 28: 18-20
- God desires, and through His Holy Spirit, enables us to grow spiritually throughout our Christian lives. 2 Thessalonians 1: 3-4
- God has given to each believer gifts, and he desires that we contribute these to His ministry at St. John. Romans 12: 6-8
- God has called us to be a family in Christ, and building strong Christian families forms the core of our congregation. Galatians 6: 10 and Genesis 18: 19
- God has put us into relationships with one another, and He desires that they be Christ-centered. Romans 15: 5-7
OUR MISSION IS...
to invite everyone we know to experience the heart of God!
OUR VISION IS...
that everyone we touch experience the heart of God!