Thank you for your interest in St. John Lutheran School. Our enrollment steps are listed below. Open enrollment is currently available for the 2018-2019 school year.
Registration Day is Tuesday, August 14, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM/5:00-7:30 PM
School Starts Monday, August 20, as a half day
- Contact our Director of Admissions at to schedule a tour of our St. John Lutheran Church & School campus.
- Tour the campus and share any specific questions or concerns you or your family may have.
- Submit a St. John Lutheran School application with a $100 application fee payable by cash or check. The application and fee are required to hold the spot. To complete the application online: CLICK HERE
- If you require financial assistance, visit TADS.com for information and to apply on-line. The initial TADS application deadline is May 1, 2018; applications after this date will reviewed individually. Information provided is confidential. (Note: A school application must be submitted to the Admissions office prior to submitting a TADS application).
- Submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate (for students entering Kindergarten to 8th grade). Also provide a copy of your child's most recent report cards (for students entering 1st to 8th grade).
- Complete a transfer of records document in order to have your child’s official record transferred from his/her prior school (students entering 1st to 8th grade).
- For incoming Kindergarten students, submit an evaluation form completed by your child's Preschool teacher as well as vision and hearing screening records (If your child is enrolled in St. John Preschool, we will handle this step internally for you). Also attend the Kindergarten Visit Day on May 23 (for those enrolling after this date, Admissions will schedule this with you).
- Provide any additional paperwork or attend any additional student assessments if requested,
- Complete a Financial Authorization Form for automatic tuition deductions and include a voided blank check. Tuition may also be paid in full in advance. A tuition schedule will be provided to upon enrollment. This document is required to confirm enrollment.
- Attend the back-to-school registration event in August. Complete remaining required paperwork, enroll for activities and athletics, purchase dress code items, lunches and careroom, sign up for a private classroom visit and more. (For enrollment that occurs after the registration day, this step will be covered with you in the Admissions office). Information will be sent to you prior to this event including the school calendar, supply lists, school events, and more.
- Submit a current medical form, completed by your child's physician, and updated immunization records, before or at back to school registration in August.
- Attend a private classroom visit with you, your child and your child’s teacher and learn all about your child's first day of school.
Welcome to St. John Lutheran School!