We invite you to visit our our Preschool! You are encouraged to bring your prospective Preschooler (as well as your other children ) with you. Tour the campus, meet the faculty and obtain enrollment information.
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2018-2019 school year. Some sessions are full with waitlists, so call today for enrollment information!
To schedule a tour of our camps, please contact Beth Dameron, Director of School Admissions, at or 248-402-8012.
Our 3's program meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with morning and afternoon session options.
Our 4's program meets on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, with half and full day options. In addition, we offer a two-day extension on Tuesdays and Thursdays (to be added to, not in place of, a three-day session enrollment). We offer many options to reflect the varying needs of families, and each is designed for Kindergarten readiness.
Preschool classes are generally held from early September to late May. A detailed calendar will be provided with enrollment.
- 3's program: Three years old by September 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year
- 4's program: Four years old by September 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year
- Toilet Trained
- Contact our Director of Admissions to schedule a tour of our Preschool as well as of our St. John Lutheran Church & School campus.
- Tour the campus, visit the Preschool classrooms and meet the Preschool Director. Share any specific questions or concerns you or your family may have. Obtain an enrollment packet with Admissions.
- Submit a St. John Lutheran School application with a $100 application fee.
- Following acceptance to the program, complete a Financial Authorization Form for automatic tuition deductions and provide a voided blank check. Tuition may also be paid in full in advance. A detailed tuition schedule will be provided.
- Submit necessary health forms and enrollment materials (details will be provided to you at enrollment) by the due dates provides.
- Attend a back-to-school parent meeting in August with our Preschool Director, Teacher and Teacher Aides.
- Complete final registration materials.
- Attend a classroom visit with your child and your child's teacher as well as with some future fellow classmates.
- Attend a Preschool on the Playground event in August to meet incoming Preschool students (attendance at this event is optional but you won't want to miss it!).
- Welcome to Preschool!
Preschool Tuition Rates
We offer competitive tuition rates for our 3's and 4's program. Contact Admissions for more information.