It's time to bring a blanket or lawn chair and come join us this coming Sunday for an amazingly meaningful, fun and tasty outdoor summer celebration focused on building up families and our entire community with the love of Jesus!
Here are just some of the details of the day:
- Family-friendly Worship Celebration
- Free Picnic Lunch (Who says there's no such thing?)
- Vintage Vehicle Display
- Fun Games & Activities for All Ages
- Door Prizes & So Much More!
It all will happen this coming Sunday, August 25 in Rochester Municipal Park at the band shell starting promptly with worship at 11:00 AM!
Come dressed casually and bring your lawn chairs & blankets, as seating will be on the grassy area surrounding the band shell in the middle of the park.
* Special needs accessibility shuttles will be available from the Pine Street park entrance (see map below), along with a designated seating area if desired.
** In case of inclement weather the entire event will move indoors to the St. John campus.
We really hope to see you there!
To register your attendance or to sign up as a volunteer, CLICK HERE.