NOW ENROLLING FOR 2020-2021!
Thank you for your interest in St. John Lutheran School for your child’s education! At St. John Lutheran School we provide a high-quality, Christ-centered education, serving the community since 1943, and we are pleased to offer Preschool to 8th grade.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Please click on the link below to complete a student application!
- Preschool: 3-year-old Preschool, 4-year-old Preschool sessions, and Young 5's are offered, each with half and full day options. (Note: PS3 and PS4 AM and Full Day sessions are full with waitlists for 2020-21).
- Elementary: Kindergarten to 5th Grade, including half and full day Kindergarten as well as a half to full day transition schedule, with instruction in grade-level specific, self-contained classrooms and specials including Art, Spanish, Gym, Technology Instruction, and Music.
- Middle School: 6th to 8th Grade, and electives, with homerooms by grade level and instruction by subject matter expert faculty members; middle school students also enjoy specials including Art, Spanish, Gym, and Music as well as an Academic Enrichment elective.
- Free bus transportation is available to St. John students living in the RCS district, entering Young 5's to 8th grade.
- A Preschool/Young 5's care room and a K - 8 care room is available before and after school.
Non-Discrimination Policy: St. John Lutheran School admits students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of the school. St. John Lutheran School does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.
Please contact our Director of Admissions, Beth Dameron, with questions about our program or to schedule a tour of our campus, at 248-402-8012 or
Note: Due to the COVID-19 health crisis, as of March 16, 2020, we are suspending on campus tours until further notice. Information will continue to be available online.