NOW ENROLLING FOR 2020-2021!
Thank you for your interest in St. John Lutheran School for your child’s education! At St. John Lutheran School we offer an excellent, Christ-centered education for Preschool to 8th grade.
K - 8 is scheduled to start school on Monday, August 31. With the state of Michigan currently in Phase 4, we are preparing for a five day a week, face-to-face instruction. Our goal is to provide a school day that is as normal as possible, while following required protocols. A comprehensive return to campus plan is being prepared by our team of faculty and staff. Check back soon for a detailed Q & A. To learn more about what the return to campus will be like and safety protocols in place, please feel free contact Admissions.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Please click on the link below to complete a student application!
- Preschool: 3-year-old Preschool, 4-year-old Preschool sessions, and Young 5's are offered, each with half and full day options. Limited space is available in some sessions.
- Elementary: Kindergarten to 5th Grade, including half and full day Kindergarten as well as a half to full day transition schedule, with instruction in grade-level specific, self-contained classrooms and specials including Art, Spanish, Gym, Technology Instruction, and Music.
- Middle School: 6th to 8th Grade, and electives, with homerooms by grade level and instruction by subject matter expert faculty members. Middle school students also enjoy specials including Art, Spanish, Gym, and Music as well as an Academic Enrichment elective.
- Other program highlights:
- Students enjoy daily recess in Preschool to 8th grade
- A daily hot lunch program is available with free and reduced hot lunch assistance for families who qualify
- Free bus transportation is available to St. John students living in the RCS district, entering Young 5's to 8th grade.
- A licensed Preschool/Young 5's care room and a K - 8 care room is available before and after school.
Non-Discrimination Policy: St. John Lutheran School admits students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of the school. St. John Lutheran School does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.
Please contact our Director of Admissions, Beth Dameron, with questions about our program or to schedule a tour of our campus, at 248-402-8012 or
Note: Campus tours are now available by appointment, with social distancing guidelines in place. We look forward to seeing you!