Thank you for your interest in St. John Lutheran School for your child’s education! At St. John Lutheran School we offer an excellent, Christ-centered education for Preschool to 8th grade. We welcome your call or visit to learn more about St. John Lutheran School for your child.
Open Enrollment for the 2022-2023 School
To start the enrollment process for your child, click on the link below to complete the online application and pay the $150 application fee. Admissions will contact you regarding your child's enrollment status. Some sessions may be at or near waitlist from our current family early enrollment.
Open enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year began on February 1. Preschool 3's, Preschool 4's, and Young 5's are currently at capacity with waitlists. Some K - 8 grades are at capacity or with waitlists. Please feel free to contact Admissions for more information.
- Preschool: 3-year-old Preschool, 4-year-old Preschool sessions, and Young 5's are offered, each with half and full day options.
3/2: All Preschool and Young 5's sessions are full with waitlists. You may submit an application to be on the waitlist and Admissions will contact you of any changes in availability.
- Elementary: Kindergarten to 5th Grade, with instruction in grade-level specific, self-contained classrooms and specials including Art, Spanish, Gym, Technology Instruction, and Music.
- Middle School: 6th to 8th Grade, and electives, with homerooms by grade level and instruction by subject matter expert faculty members. Middle school students also enjoy specials including Art, Spanish, Gym, and Music as well as an Academic Enrichment elective.
- Other program highlights:
- Students enjoy daily recess in Preschool to 8th grade.
- A daily hot lunch program is available with free and reduced hot lunch assistance for families who qualify.
- Free bus transportation is available to St. John students living in the RCS district, for those entering Young 5's to 8th grade.
- A licensed Preschool/Young 5's care room and a K - 8 care room is available before and after school.
Non-Discrimination Policy: St. John Lutheran School admits students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of the school. St. John Lutheran School does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.