Thank you for your interest in St. John Lutheran School for your child’s education! At St. John Lutheran School we offer an excellent, Christ-centered education for Preschool to 8th grade. We are thankful to be able to continue to provide five day a week, face-to-face instruction, while following required safety protocols.
2021-2022 Enrollment: We welcome your call or visit to learn more about St. John Lutheran School for your child. We are currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year, with rolling enrollment. Some Preschool sessions and some grade levels are full with waitists.
- Preschool: 3-year-old Preschool, 4-year-old Preschool sessions, and Young 5's are offered, each with half and full day options.
- Elementary: Kindergarten to 5th Grade, including half and full day Kindergarten as well as a half to full day transition schedule, with instruction in grade-level specific, self-contained classrooms and specials including Art, Spanish, Gym, Technology Instruction, and Music.
- Middle School: 6th to 8th Grade, and electives, with homerooms by grade level and instruction by subject matter expert faculty members. Middle school students also enjoy specials including Art, Spanish, Gym, and Music as well as an Academic Enrichment elective.
- Other program highlights:
- Students enjoy daily recess in Preschool to 8th grade.
- A daily hot lunch program is available with free and reduced hot lunch assistance for families who qualify.
- Free bus transportation is available to St. John students living in the RCS district, for those entering Young 5's to 8th grade.
- A licensed Preschool/Young 5's care room and a K - 8 care room is available before and after school.
Non-Discrimination Policy: St. John Lutheran School admits students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of the school. St. John Lutheran School does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.