Thank you for your interest in St. John Lutheran School for your child's education! We look forward to partnering with you and your family. St. John church and school early enrollment was held January 17 - 27, with remaining space available through Community Open Enrollment starting February 1.
Some grades and some PS sessions are nearing capacity. Families will be notified by Monday of your enrollment status.
Steps to Enrollment:
Step 1: Learn more about our school: Contact
to schedule a personal tour (by appointment only) to visit the campus, meet the Principal, Preschool Director, and teachers, and review enrollment information and next steps. Share any specific questions or concerns you or your family may have.
Step 2: Apply! Submit an on-line application (available soon) and a $200 non-refundable application fee.
The fee is payable by PayPal, cash or check.
After submitting your child's application and fee, you will be contacted by Admissions to let you know of your child's enrollment status and/or next steps. Please allow a few days for processing.
Step 3: Submit Additional Required Enrollment Forms: Admissions will contact you to confirm your child's enrollment spot and to review next steps. See below for additional forms which will be requested for enrollment.
Incoming Kindergarten students:
- Submit a Preschool teacher feedback form to completed by your child's Preschool teacher.
(If your child is enrolled at St. John Preschool we will handle this internally).
- Submit a copy of your child's most recent Vision and Hearing Screening assessment.
(If your child is enrolled in St. John Preschool, we will handle these items internally).
- Schedule a 30-minute Kindergarten Assessment for your child, typically held in May. Admissions will provide sign-up details.
Incoming 1st to 8th grade students:
- Submit a copy of your child's most recent report cards (or similar teacher feedback form).
- Complete and submit to our office a Release of Records (this form will be provided to you by Admissions).
- Schedule a student assessment screening for math and language arts for your child. Contact Admissions for details.
All incoming Preschool - 8th Grade students:
- Submit a Financial Authorization Form, with a voided blank check, for tuition payment. This document is required in order to confirm enrollment, and this authorizes your tuition payments (form to be provided with enrollment).
- Submit documents for any additional needs or support services. Our team will review this and contact you with questions or next steps.
International /SEVIS Students:
St. John Lutheran School is pleased to be accredited for International Student Enrollment through SEVIS/Homeland Security. Contact Admissions to schedule an appointment to learn more.