Thank you for your interest in St. John Lutheran School for your child's education! We look forward to partnering with you and your family. Open Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year is now underway. We invite you to learn more about our program by watching this brief video.
Steps to Enrollment:
Step 1: Learn more about our program: Contact
to schedule a personal tour by appointment only to visit the campus, meet the Principal, Preschool Director, and teachers, and review enrollment information and next steps. Share any specific questions or concerns you or your family may have.
Cash or check payment may be submitted to our Main Office (M-F, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM).
After submitting your child's application and fee, you will be contacted by Admissions to let you know of your child's enrollment status and/or next steps. Please allow a few days for processing. Some sessions might be full or with waitlists. Contact Admissions for further information.
Step 3: Submit additional required enrollment forms and review the next steps for enrollment: Admissions will contact you to confirm your child's enrollment spot and to review next steps. Please allow a few days after submitting your application. See below for additional forms which will be requested for enrollment.
All incoming Preschool - 8th Grade students:
- Financial Authorization Form, with a voided blank check, for tuition payment. This document is required in order to confirm enrollment and this authorizes your tuition payments (form to be provided with enrollment).
- Please share information or documents for any additional needs or support services for your child for review.
- Submit a current health form completed and signed by your child's doctor, and updated immunization records.
These forms are to be submitted in August (details to be provided with enrollment).
- Submit a Preschool teacher feedback form to completed by your child's Preschool teacher.
(If your child is enrolled at St. John Preschool we will handle this internally)
- Submit a coyp of your child's most recent Vision and Hearing Screening assessment.
(If your child is enrolled in St. John Preschool, we will handle these items internally for you).
- Schedule a 30-minute Kindergarten Assessment for your child, typically held in May.
Admissions will provide sign-up details.
1st - 8th grade students:
- Submit a copy of your child's most recent report cards (or similar teacher feedback form).
- Complete and submit to our office a Release of Records (form to be provided with enrollment).
- Schedule a student assessment screening for math and language arts for your child. Contact Admissions for details.
International /SEVIS Students: Please contact for details.
We look forward to partnering with you and your family to provide an excellent, Christ-centered education!