Thank you for your interest in St. John Lutheran School for your child's education. Enrollment is just a few steps away!
OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR 2020-2021
Open enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year starts Monday, February 3, 2020 at 8:00 AM. (Re-enrollment for current students and early enrollment for the congregation is Monday, January 21 - Friday, January 31, 2019).
- Contact our Director of Admissions at to schedule a tour of our St. John Lutheran Church & School campus.
- Tour the campus and share any specific questions or concerns you or your family may have.
- Submit the following items items:
- On-line Application: CLICK HERE
- $100 non-refundable application fee, payable by cash or check.
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate (for students entering Kindergarten and any transfer students in 1st - 8th grade)
- A copy of your child's most recent report cards (for students entering 1st - 8th grade).
- If you require financial assistance for students in K - 8, visit TADS.com for information and to apply on-line. The TADS application window is February 3 to May 1, 2020 and award amounts granted will be communicated to families in late June/early July. Applications for TADS submitted after May 1 are subject to available funds. Application information submitted is confidential. (Note: To be considered for TADS, a school application must be submitted to the Admissions office prior to submitting a TADS application).
- Submit Additional Enrollment Items:
- A Financial Authorization Form with a voided blank check, for tuition payment. This document is required in order to confirm enrollment.
- Incoming 1st - 8th grade students: Complete a Release of Records, provided by St. John Admissions
- Incoming Kindergarten students: Preschool teacher feedback form (completed by your child's Preschool teacher), and Vision and Hearing Screening records (If your child is enrolled in St. John Preschool, we will handle these items internally for you).
- Incoming Kindergarten students: Schedule a time for your child to attend the Kindergarten Visit Day in May 2020 (a sign-up link will be sent with Registration information).
- Additional paperwork, reports, or any additional student assessments if requested
- Medical and immunization records
- Attend the back-to-school registration event in August. Complete remaining required paperwork, enroll for activities and athletics, purchase dress code items, lunches and careroom, sign up for a private classroom visit and more. (For student enrollment that occurs after the registration day, this back to school enrollment step will be covered with you in the Main Office). Information will be sent to you prior to back to school registration day including the school calendar, supply lists, school events, and more.
- Attend a private classroom visit with you, your child and your child’s teacher and learn all about your child's first day of school.
Welcome to St. John Lutheran School! Go Eagles!