Thank you for your interest in St. John Lutheran School for your child's education.
OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR 2020-2021
We are now accepting student applications for the 2020-2021 school year for Preschool to 8th grade. Following submission of your application and fee, you will be contacted Admissions to let you know of your enrollment status and/or next steps.
- Learn about our Program! Contact our Director of Admissions at
to schedule a tour of our St. John Lutheran Church & School campus. Tour the campus, meet the Principal and teachers, and review enrollment information and next steps. Share any specific questions or concerns you or your family may have. Tours are currently by appointment only.
- Apply! Submit the following items:
- On-line Application: CLICK HERE
- $150 non-refundable application fee, payable by cash or check.
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate (for all students entering Kindergarten and any transfer students in 1st - 8th grade)
- A copy of your child's most recent report cards (for students entering 1st - 8th grade).
- Apply for Tuition Assistance if applicable. Tuition Assistance is available for families who qualify, for students entering St. John for grades K - 8. Contact Admissions for additional information. The TADS initial application window is February 3 to May 31, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year; applications may also be submitted after that date. TADS information is confidential. (Note: To be considered for TADS, a school application must be submitted prior to submitting a TADS application).
- Submit Additional Enrollment Items:
- Financial Authorization Form, with a voided blank check, for tuition payment. This document is required in order to confirm enrollment and this authorizes your tuition payments.
- All incoming students: Updated Health form signed by your doctor, and updated immunization records.
- International students: Please contact Admissions for additional required documents.
- Incoming 1st - 8th grade students:
- Release of Records form to St. John Admissions
- Incoming Kindergarten students:
- Preschool teacher feedback form (completed by your child's Preschool teacher)
- Vision and Hearing Screening records (If your child is enrolled in St. John Preschool, we will handle these items internally for you).
- Additional forms and information will be shared during Final Registration, on August 20. For student enrollment after August 20, please coordinate final registration with Admissions.
- Student screening: Incoming grades 1 - 8, schedule a student screening; Incoming Kindergarten students, schedule a Kindergarten Assessment. Admissions will provide sign-up details.
Welcome to St. John Lutheran School!