Thank you for your interest in St. John Lutheran School. Our enrollment steps are listed below.
OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR 2019-2020
Open enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year starts Monday, February 4 at 8:00 AM. Re-enrollment for current students and early enrollment for the congregation is Monday, January 21 - Friday, February 1).
- Contact our Director of Admissions at to schedule a tour of our St. John Lutheran Church & School campus.
- Tour the campus and share any specific questions or concerns you or your family may have.
- Submit the initial application items:
- St. John Lutheran School application: CLICK HERE
- $100 non-refundable application fee payable by cash or check.
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate (for students entering Kindergarten to 8th grade)
- A copy of your child's most recent report cards (for students entering 1st to 8th grade).
- If you require financial assistance, visit TADS.com for information and to apply on-line. The application window is February 4 to May 1, and award amounts granted will be communicated to families in mid-June. Applications for TADS submitted after May 1 are subject to available funds. Information provided is confidential. (Note: A school application must be submitted to the Admissions office prior to submitting a TADS application).
- Submit additional enrollment items:
- Incoming 1st - 8th grade students: Transfer of Records document in order to have your child’s official record transferred from his/her prior school (students entering 1st to 8th grade).
- Incoming Kindergarten students, submit an evaluation form completed by your child's Preschool teacher as well as vision and hearing screening records (If your child is enrolled in St. John Preschool, we will handle this step internally for you). Also schedule a time spot for your child to attend the Kindergarten Visit Day on May 21, 2019.
- Additional paperwork, reports, or any additional student assessments if requested,
- Medical and immunization records
- A Financial Authorization Form with a voided blank check. Tuition may also be paid in full in advance. A tuition schedule will be provided to upon enrollment. This document is required to confirm enrollment.
- Attend the back-to-school registration event in August. Complete remaining required paperwork, enroll for activities and athletics, purchase dress code items, lunches and careroom, sign up for a private classroom visit and more. (For enrollment that occurs after the registration day, this step will be covered with you in the Admissions office). Information will be sent to you prior to this event including the school calendar, supply lists, school events, and more.
- Attend a private classroom visit with you, your child and your child’s teacher and learn all about your child's first day of school.
Welcome to St. John Lutheran School!