Open Enrollment for the 2022-2023 School Year
To start the enrollment process for your child, click on the link below to complete the online application and pay the $150 application fee. Admissions will contact you regarding your child's enrollment status. All Preschool sessions are currently full with waitlists for the 2022-2023 school year.
Preschool 3's: Start your child's education with a positive, nurturing Preschool experience. Students must be 3 by September 1, to enroll for that school year. Half and full day sessions are offered.
Preschool 4's: The 4's schedule options are designed for Kindergarten readiness. There are several half and full day options to accommodate the varying student and family needs. Students must be 4 by September 1 to enroll for that school year.
Young 5's: Our Young 5's provides a bridge between a Pre-K 4's year and Kindergarten. Young 5's students are those who will turn 5 between July and December 1 for that school year, and who have completed Preschool 4's. Contact Admissions to see how this program might be the right fit for your child.
Licensed Before and After Care program for Preschool/Young 5's: Our Pre-Care is available for students enrolled in a St. John Preschool or Young 5's session, from 7:00 AM until school and after school until 6:00 PM. The program is billed based on usage, at $6 per hour.
- 3's program: Three years old by September 1
- 4's program: Four years old by September 1
- Young 5's: Student turns five between July and December 1. Other criteria applies as well. Please contact Admissions for details.
- All students must be toilet trained and self-sufficient with toileting.
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT:
- Contact to schedule a tour of our Preschool. Tours are available by appointment only.
- Tour the campus, visit the classrooms and meet the Preschool Director. Share any specific questions or concerns you or your family may have. Obtain an enrollment packet with Admissions.
- COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION (using the link above).
- Submit a $150 non-refundable application fee. (payable by PayPal, cash or check).
- Admissions will contact you regarding your enrollment status and next steps to confirm your enrollment.
- Complete a Financial Authorization Form for automatic tuition deductions and provide a voided blank check. We will send you this form with notification that your spot is available. This form is required to secure your spot.
- An enrollment packet will be provided to you with the handbook, including enrollment policies and procedures, registration forms, important dates to remember, and more.
- Attend Parent Orientation and schedule a Classroom Visit for you and your child. These events are held in August.
- Welcome to Preschool/Young 5's!
Preschool and Young 5's Tuition Rates
We offer competitive tuition rates for our 3's, 4's, and Young 5's. Families schedule automatic withdrawals as an annual or monthly (12-payments) payment plan. Contact for the current tuition rates.