We invite you to visit our our Preschool! You are encouraged to bring your prospective Preschooler (siblings are welcome to join you) to tour the campus, meet the faculty and obtain enrollment information. Limited space is available so contact us today! (UPDATE: Tours are available by appointment. Social distancing guidelines apply. Please contact Admissions for details).
Open Enrollment is in progress for the 2020-21 school year.
Pre-K 3's includes 2-day, half day morning, 2-day, half day afternoon and 2-, 3- and 5-day full day sessions. Students must be 3 by September 1, 2020 to enroll in the 2020-21 school year.
The Pre-K 4's program includes 3-day half day morning, 3-day half day afternoon, and full day sessions with 3-day and 5-day options. We also offer a 5-day combination schedule which is M/W/F afternoon + T/TH full day. The many session options reflect the varying needs of families, and each session is designed for Kindergarten readiness. Students must be 4 by September 1, 2020 to enroll in the 2020-2021 school year.
Young 5's: Our Young 5's program is Monday - Friday, with half day and full day options. The Young 5's session provides a bridge between a Pre-K 4's year and Kindergarten. Young 5's students are those who will turn 5 between August to December 1, 2020. Note: Students in Young 5's who live in the Rochester Community Schools District are eligible for free bus transportation. Contact us with questions to see if this program is right for your child.
A licensed Before and After Care program for Preschool is available for students enrolled in a St. John Preschool or Young 5's session, from 7:00 AM until school and after school until 6:00 PM. The program is billed based on usage at $6/hr.
First days of school for the 2020-21 school year:
- Tuesday, September 1: Young 5's
- Tuesday, September 8: Preschool 3's
- Wednesday, September 9: Preschool 4's
- A detailed calendar will be provided with enrollment
- Pre-K 3's program: Three years old by September 1, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year
- Pre-K 4's program: Four years old by September 1, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year
- Young 5's: Student turns five between August and December 1, 2020. Other factors will apply. Please contact Admissions for details.
- All students must be Toilet Trained
- Contact our Director of Admissions to schedule a tour of our Preschool as well as of our St. John Lutheran Church & School campus.
NOTE: Campus tours are available by appointment only.
- Tour the campus, visit the classrooms and meet the Preschool Director. Share any specific questions or concerns you or your family may have. Obtain an enrollment packet with Admissions.
- COMPLETE THE APPLICATION: CLICK HERE
- Submit a $150 non-refundable application fee. (payable by cash check or PayPal).
- Following acceptance, complete a Financial Authorization Form for automatic tuition deductions and provide a voided blank check. Tuition may also be paid in full in advance. A detailed tuition schedule will be provided. This form is required to secure your spot.
- Submit required medical forms and enrollment materials (details will be provided to you at enrollment) by the due dates provided.
- Attend a parent orientation meeting and complete all final registration documents (dates and forms will be provided).
- Attend a classroom visit with your child and your child's teacher as well as with some future fellow classmates.
Preschool and Young 5's Tuition Rates
We offer competitive tuition rates for our 3's, 4's, and Young 5's with annual, quarterly or monthly/12-payment options. Contact Admissions for more information.