Open Enrollment for the 2021-2022 School Year is underway. Please view the information below about our sessions and requirements. Some sessions are at or approaching capacity; please contact Admissions with any questions.
Preschool 3's: Start your child's education with a positive, nurturing Preschool experience. Students must be 3 by September 1, 2021 to enroll in the 2021-2022 school year. Half and full day sessions are offered.
Preschool 4's: The 4's options are designed for Kindergarten readiness. There are many half and full day options, to accomodate the varying needs of families. Students must be 4 by September 1, 2021 to enroll for the 2021-2022 school year.
Young 5's: Our Young 5's provides a bridge between a Pre-K 4's year and Kindergarten. Young 5's students are those who will turn 5 between July to December 1, 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year, and who have completed Preschoool 4's. Contact Admissions to see how this program might be the right fit for your child!
A Licensed Before and After Care program for Preschool/Young 5's is available for students enrolled in a St. John Preschool or Young 5's session, from 7:00 AM until school and after school until 6:00 PM. The program is billed based on usage at $6 per hour.
- 3's program: Three years old by September 1, 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year
- 4's program: Four years old by September 1, 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year
- Young 5's: Student turns five between July and December 1, 2021. Other criteria applies as well. Please contact Admissions for details.
- All students must be toilet trained and self-sufficient with toileting.
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT:
- Contact to schedule a tour of our Preschool. Tours are available by appointment only.
- Tour the campus, visit the classrooms and meet the Preschool Director. Share any specific questions or concerns you or your family may have. Obtain an enrollment packet with Admissions.
- COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION: CLICK HERE FOR THE APPLICATION
- Submit a $150 non-refundable application fee. (payable by cash check or PayPal).
- Admissions will contact you to confirm your enrollment spot.
- Following acceptance, complete a Financial Authorization Form for automatic tuition deductions and provide a voided blank check. A detailed tuition schedule will be provided. This form is required to secure your spot.
- An enrollment packet will be provided to you with additional forms, important dates to remember, and more.
- Attend Parent Orientation and schedule a classroom visit for you and your child. These events are held in August.
- Welcome to Preschool/Young 5's!
Preschool and Young 5's Tuition Rates
We offer competitive tuition rates for our 3's, 4's, and Young 5's. Families schedule automatic withdrawals as an annual (one-time), quarterly (4 payments) or monthly (12-payments) options. Contact for the current tuition rates.