We invite you to visit our our Preschool! You are encouraged to bring your prospective Preschooler (siblings are welcome to join you) to tour the campus, meet the faculty and obtain enrollment information.
Mid-year enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year is allowed and is subject to session availability.
2019-2020 Open Enrollment begins Monday, February 4. (Re-enrollment/early congregation enrollment will be Monday January 21 - Friday, February 1).
To schedule a tour of our campus, please contact Beth Dameron, Director of School Admissions, at or 248-402-8012.
Our 3's program meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with morning and afternoon half day session options, as well as full day options (new!) for 2019-2020.
The Pre-K 4's program meets on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, with half and full day options. In addition, we offer a two-day extension on Tuesdays and Thursdays (to be added to, not in place of, a three-day session enrollment). We offer many options to reflect the varying needs of families, and each is designed for Kindergarten readiness.
Young 5's: A new five-morning, Young 5's program will be offered starting with the 2019-2020 school year with optional afternoon extension sessions.
Before/After Care for Preschool will be available starting with the 2019-2020 school year for students enrolled in a St. John Preschool /Young 5's session.
Preschool classes are generally held from late August to late May. A detailed calendar will be provided with enrollment.
- Pre-K 3's program: Three years old by September 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year
- Pre-K 4's program: Four years old by September 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year
- Toilet Trained
- Contact our Director of Admissions to schedule a tour of our Preschool as well as of our St. John Lutheran Church & School campus.
- Tour the campus, visit the classrooms and meet the Preschool Director. Share any specific questions or concerns you or your family may have. Obtain an enrollment packet with Admissions.
- Submit a St. John Lutheran School application with a $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Following acceptance to the program, complete a Financial Authorization Form for automatic tuition deductions and provide a voided blank check. Tuition may also be paid in full in advance. A detailed tuition schedule will be provided.
- Submit necessary health forms and enrollment materials (details will be provided to you at enrollment) by the due dates provided.
- Attend a back-to-school parent meeting in August with our Preschool Director, Teacher and Teacher Aides. Complete final registration documents.
- Attend a classroom visit with your child and your child's teacher as well as with some future fellow classmates.
- Attend Preschool on the Playground event in August for all enrolled incoming Preschool students (attendance is optional but you won't want to miss it!).
- Welcome to Preschool!
Preschool Tuition Rates
We offer competitive tuition rates for our 3's and 4's program, and Young 5's (new for 2019-2020!) with monthly, quarterly or annual payment options. Contact Admissions for more information.