We invite you to visit our our Preschool! You are encouraged to bring your prospective Preschooler (siblings are welcome to join you) to tour the campus, meet the faculty and obtain enrollment information.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2019-2020 School Year.
Open Enrollment began Monday, February 4. (Re-enrollment/early congregation enrollment was Monday January 21 - Friday, February 1).
SCHEDULE A CAMPUS VISIT: Please contact Beth Dameron, Director of School Admissions, at or 248-402-8012.
Some sessions are full or with waitlists and limited availability is availability in afternoon 3's and afternoon 4's sessions.
Pre-K 3's includes 2-day, half day morning, 2-day, half day afternoon and 2-, 3- and 5-day full day sessions. Students must be 3 by September 1, 2019 to enroll in the 2019-2020 school year.
The Pre-K 4's program includes 3-day half day morning, 3-day half day afternoon, and full day sessions with 3-day and 5-day options. We also offer a 5-day combination schedule which is M/W/F afternoon + T/TH full day. The many session options reflect the varying needs of families, and each session is designed for Kindergarten readiness. Students must be 4 by September 1, 2019 to enroll in the 2019-2020 school year.
Young 5's: A new Young 5's program will be offered starting with the 2019-2020 school year with half and full day options. The Young 5's session provides a bridge between a Pre-K 4's year and Kindergarten. Young 5's students are those who will turn 5 between August to December 1, 2019.
Before/After Care for Preschool will be available starting with the 2019-2020 school year for students enrolled in a St. John Preschool /Young 5's session.
All Pre-K students must be toilet trained. St. John is not licensed for toileting assistance.
First days of school for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Tuesday, September 10: PS3's, 2-day and 5-day sessions and Young 5'sA detailed calendar will be provided with enrollment.
- Wednesday, September 11: All PS4's sessions
A full calendar will be provided with enrollment.
- Pre-K 3's program: Three years old by September 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year
- Pre-K 4's program: Four years old by September 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year
- Young 5's: Student turns five between August and December 1, 2019. Other factors will apply. Please contact Admissions for details.
- Toilet Trained
- Contact our Director of Admissions to schedule a tour of our Preschool as well as of our St. John Lutheran Church & School campus.
- Tour the campus, visit the classrooms and meet the Preschool Director. Share any specific questions or concerns you or your family may have. Obtain an enrollment packet with Admissions.
- COMPLETE THE APPLICATION: CLICK HERE
- Submit a $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Following acceptance, complete a Financial Authorization Form for automatic tuition deductions and provide a voided blank check. Tuition may also be paid in full in advance. A detailed tuition schedule will be provided.
- Submit a medical forms and enrollment materials (details will be provided to you at enrollment) by the due dates provided.
- Attend a back-to-school parent meeting in August with our Preschool Director, Teacher and Teacher Aides. Complete final registration documents.
- Attend a classroom visit with your child and your child's teacher as well as with some future fellow classmates.
- Attend Preschool on the Playground event in August for all enrolled incoming Preschool students (attendance is optional but you won't want to miss it!).
- Welcome to Preschool!
Preschool Tuition Rates
We offer competitive tuition rates for our 3's and 4's program, and Young 5's (new for 2019-2020!) with monthly, quarterly or annual payment options. Contact Admissions for more information.